I found the coolest post today and thought it would be fun to join in. The sight is called Saturday 9 – Just a Silly MeMe Every Saturday. Click on over and join in the fun. I’m going to. Here goes:
1. Which meal is the one you cook best? Mine would be weekend breakfasts when I’m not working. We always have homemade biscuits, gravy, sausage, eggs, jelly and applebutter. We love it!
2. Tell uswhat you would never eat. I would never eat caviar. That just sounds gross!
3. Is your hometown famous for anything or anybody? Kind of … My hometown is known as the Gem Capital of the World because of all the gem mines in the area. We also use to be know as the vacation home for Burt Reynolds & Sally Fields … back in the day of course. I believe Sally still owns the home but I’m not sure she ever visits anymore.
4. Can you play a musical instrument? Only in my dreams
5. Tell us about your second ever lover. He is the man that I’ve always made this statement about “If Jeff ever comes back into my life I would leave whoever I was with at the time … to be with him?” I belive my heart still feels that way today and it’s been 24 years.
6. What is your favorite restaurant? Locally it’s Willy’s BBQ. Chain it’s PF Changs.
7. If it were your call, how often woudl you make love? I got over that several years ago. I truly don’t have an interest anymore. BUT if #5 ever happened … this may change.
8. What famous person would you like to have dinner with? Hmmm … Obama … i guess … I dunno … maybe his girls … they are too cute and I believe it would be fun to take them Chuck E Cheese and let them be little girls again.
9. Tell us about your job. I love my job … year around … 4 1/2 months out of the year I work my butt off to be ubber successful and the other 7 1/2 months I get to enjoy what I learned during the tough time.
Your turn … now go play!