That’s kinda where I am today. I have a bazillion things going through my mind and I’m not really sure where any of them are going. For instance:
– How long can the girls and I continue living where we are living?
– Should we be the ones to move or should he go?
– Where will we go and can we do it before Heather’s baby arrives?
– Can I honestly move while working the hours I am working?
– How much longer can I hold out working the hours that I am working?
– If I didn’t love my job so much … I would quit, packup, and leave … for sites unknown and stop when I grew tired of going.
– Southern CA would be my destination
– What else is on my list of things to do before the baby comes?
– We’re ready with all of the major requirements and needs … but are we truly ready?
– Why doesn’t anyone make cute little knitted or crocheted sweater sets for little boys? In neutral tan & white? AND Affordable?
– Why does it take FIVE weeks to get an appointment with an orthopedist when you make the appointment without a referal but you can get one within a couple of days if your PPO refers you?
– Can I take FIVE more weeks waiting to find out why I have no range of motion in my shoulder and why it hurts so much it’s keeping me awake at night?
– How many more nights can I go without sleep and work the hours I am working?
Boy do I sound pathetic!
54 more days until the END OF TAX SEASON!