I didn’t realize it had been so long since I posted anything. Time is KRAZY this time of year and finding time to do sometihng so simple as update a blog can be almost impossible. I may have to do this in bullet format but I assume that will be better than nothing at all … Personally I like bullets 🙂
1. Work is KRAZY busy but not a day has gone by that I have not learned something so that makes all the KRAZY worth it.
2. In my last post I announced a new addition to our family and breifly elaborated to some concerns. I can update now and tell you that we have no need for concern. Heather is not as far along as she thought so the things that caused the concern was eliminated from the picture. Now all we have to do is pray for a happy, healthy, baby due sometime the end of August. We’ll get to pick the date as she is mandatory C-Section, moreso because of the little town that we live in than anything else. She does have a back injury that could be seriously aggravated with a long labor or hard delivery and it’s best we avoid that if at all possible. So we’ll be picking a date sometime over the summer. We’re excited and hoping for a girl this time!
3. Lil Man celebrated his 3rd birthday in style with several of his friends and lots of good food. He had a great time and the fellowship was wonderful.
4. Lil Bit will be celebrating his 1st birthday in a few weeks. I haven’t even thought about a party theme, where we’re going to have it, or who we will invite, or when we’ll actually have it. I’m thinking about waiting till closer to spring time and having it outside where the kids can actually run and play. Maybe have a cookout or something of the like.
5. My landlord has offered to sell me the home we are living in, owner financed! I’m not sure that is something I want to do though. Don’t get me wrong … I absolutely LOVE our home … but I’m not sure I want to be a home owner. I know someday my family will consist of ME and ME alone. Someday Heather will leave home and make a home for herself and her babies. Someday Stasha will grow up and Peyton and will maybe go live with her … or maybe not. At any rate it will be only ME and I’m not sure I want to be responsible for a big house.
6. Speaking of Stasha … My baby … Today she turns 21. It’s hard to believe my baby is 21 years old. What is even harder to believe, or maybe accept, is that she has chosen to cut her family out of her life. My heart is heavy and it HURTS to think of where she is in her life right now. She is my flesh and blood, but she has made her choices and I am not a part of them, neither is her son. That is the truly sad part. All I can do is pray and trust that someday her eyes will be opened and she will finally see what she is missing out on. Maybe someday … at any rate … Happy Birthday baby girl … no matter what I still love you and I miss you dearly.
7. And FINALLY . .. the lyrics to a song that I identify with – Grace – Martins
I was in prison, locked up in chains sin held me captive to sorrow and pain, years of frustrations as love passed me by until the Master heard my hearts cry For grace marvelous grace, I needed grace to pardon and make me whole grace marvelous grace flows from above with infinite love marvelous grace woohoo I was downhearted I was broken inside praying for mercy with nowhere to hide, there was a solace searching for me grace everflowing that set my soul free For grace marvelous grace I needed grace to pardon and make me whole grace marvelous grace flows from above with infinite love marvelous grace I am forgiven I am redeemed A brand new creation He saved me and gave me a reason to sing Grace, Grace God's Grace grace that will pardon and cleanse within Grace, Grace God's Grace grace that is greater than all our sins For Grace marvelous grace flows from above with infinite love Marvelous Grace